Andrea Connell, LEED AP, brings to VHB 30 years of project management experience in preparation of traffic impact studies, planning and parking studies, transportation management plans, and environmental impact state [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Connell holds her bachelor's degree in geography/planning from the State University of New York at Geneseo, is an active member of the Institute of Transportation Engineers as a Traffic Operations Practitioner Specialist and is a member of the American Planning Association.
What does ITE stand for?
ITE stands for Institute of Transportation Engineers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITE
We have 132 other meanings of ITE in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Technology Equipment
- Information Technologies Engineering (UCONN)
- Information Technology Equipment
- Information Technology toward Empowerment
- Initial Teacher Education (UK)
- Institute of Technical Editors
- Institute of Technical Education
- Institute of Telecommunications Engineers
- Institute of Terrestrial Ecology
- Institute of Traffic Engineers
- Instituto Técnico Empresarial (Guatemala school)
- Instrument Test Engineer
- Instrumentation Test Equipment
- Integral Throat and Entrances (of rocket nozzles)
- Integrated Telecom Express
- Integrated Terminal Emulator
- Integrated Terminal Equipment
- Integrated Test Environment
- Integrated Traffic Engineering
- Integrated Training Environment (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2006, he was the recipient of the Boston Engineering Center Leadership Award, and in 2010 he was awarded the Transportation Leadership Award by the New England Section of The Institute of Transportation Engineers.
Held at Arthur's Tavern in Hoboken, the proposals were part of a larger meeting of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE), Metropolitan Section of New York and New Jersey (ITE Met Section), which had more than 60 members in attendance.
The Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) presented 1st, 2nd and 3rd place poster winners with a savings bond; a check was contributed to each school.
Nominated by the Institute of Transportation Engineers & American Society of Civil Engineers Dan Sterley came to Alaska in 1967, beginning his career as rear-chainman on a survey crew for the Department of Highways.
511 has been nationally recognized by and received awards from numerous organizations including the American Public Transportation Association (APTA), the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE), the Intelligent Transportation Society of California (ITS CA) and Government Computer News.
The Fall Transportation Conference is organized by three professional organizations: The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE), and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) in Nevada.
Jeffrey Smithline, PE, PTOE, vice president and director of traffic engineering in New York City, has become a member of the Executive Committee of the Institute of Transportation Engineers Pedestrian and Bicycle Council.