TART Institute of Transpersonal Psychology 1069 East Meadow Circle Palo Alto, CA 94303, USA cttart@ucdavis.
What does ITP stand for?
ITP stands for Institute of Transpersonal Psychology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITP
We have 337 other meanings of ITP in our Acronym Attic
- Inside the Park (baseball)
- Inside the Pentagon (publication)
- Inside the Perimeter
- Inspectia Tehnica Periodica (Romanian: Technical Inspection)
- Inspection & Test Plan
- Inspection Test Plan
- Inspection Test Procedure
- Installation Transition Processing
- Institut Technique du Porc (France)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics
- Institutional Testing Program (Educational Testing Service)
- Instituto Tecnologico Pesquero (Spanish: Institute of Fisheries Technology; Peru)
- Instruction to Proceed
- Instructional Technology Project (various locations)
- Instrumental Teaching Provision (WMBC)
- Insurance Transparency Project (blog)
- Integral Transformative Practice (ITP International)
- Integrated Terminal Program
- Integrated Test Package
- Integrated Test Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tart, a professor at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, in Palo Alto, California, and professor emeritus in psychology at the University of California, Davis, has spent decades as a scientist investigating paranormal phenomena.
Earl Dorney has a medical degree from the University of Adelaide in Australia and a master's degree in Transpersonal Psychology from the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology at Palo Alto, California.
I've been teaching part-time at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology in Palo Alto since leaving UC Davis, doing a lot of writing and speaking, and, for most of these years, running an internet discussion group of experts in postmortem survival research.
The answer is yes, according to research conducted by psychology professor Arthur Hastings, at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology in Palo Alto, California.
in Counseling and Health Psychology from Stanford University and is an Associate Professor at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology.
This brief characterization of White's life and work barely scratches the surface of her interests, her industry, her publications and her contributions to parapsychology, to transpersonal psychology (for which the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology awarded her an honorary doctorate in 2006), and to the many members of her EHE Network.
Zimmer will receive an Honorary Doctor of Philosophy in Humane Letters degree from the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology (ITP) on Saturday, June 7 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco.