We are regulated by the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys and the Intellectual Property Regulatory Board.
What does ITMA stand for?
ITMA stands for Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITMA
We have 27 other meanings of ITMA in our Acronym Attic
- Istituto per la Tecnologia delle Membrane (Italian)
- Osaka, Japan - Itami International Was Osaka (Airport Code)
- Integrated Transport Management-Dynamic Network Analyzer (Lucent)
- Integrated Transport Management-Subnetwork Controller (Lucent)
- Impedance-Tuned Monopole Antenna
- Imported Tyre Manufacturers' Association
- Incentive Travel & Meetings Association (UK)
- Information Technology Management Application (US DoD financial database)
- Information Technology Management Association
- International Textile Machinery Association
- International Transportation Management Association
- It's That Man Again
- Information Technology for Manufacturing Automation and Concurrent Engineering
- Introduction to Microprocessors and Microcontrollers (book)
- International Tourism Marketing Assistance Scheme (South Africa)
- Institute for Translational Medicine and Therapeutics
- Information and Technology Management Branch (Canada)
- Information Technology Management Board
- Information Technology Management for Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
The figures - released by the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (ITMA) - also ranks Forresters sixth across the whole of Europe.
Coincidentally, the same acronymn today stands for the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys.
30 - Ian Buchan, President, Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys - Protecting the valuable assets which are trade marks.
Leamington patent and trademark attorney Nicholas Wilson, who is vice-president of the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys, welcomed the new legislation.
In practice, it is always best to use an expert and members of the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys are qualified to give the best service.
John Slater, managing partner, and former president of the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys, said: 'The brewers from the Czech town of Budweiser beer have won another round in their long-running battle to trade under the Bud name.