Tenders are invited for the institute of technology tralee is seeking a competent service provider for the service and repair of an agilent capillary electrophoresis instrument product no.
What does ITT stand for?
ITT stands for Institute of Technology Tralee (Ireland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITT
We have 208 other meanings of ITT in our Acronym Attic
- Information and Telecommunication Technologies (National Research Council, Canada)
- Information Technology Team
- Information Technology Technician (various organizations)
- Information Technology Tools
- Information, Tickets and Tours
- Information, Tour, and Travel
- Initial Teacher Training (UK)
- Initiator Task Tag
- Innovation & Technology Transfer
- Innovative Treatment Technology (US EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Institute of Technology Tralee scientist Martin McIntyre compared a League of Ireland soccer squad with GAA stars and hurlers from inter-county sides.
The Limerick facilities also serve as a key location for visiting academic luminaries to conduct lectures and seminars as part of NETg's established cooperative relationships with universities such as University of Limerick, The Limerick Institute of Technology, The Institute of Technology Tralee, and the Tipperary Institute, as well as academic institutions worldwide.