The festival, sponsored by The Goldring/ Woldenberg Institute of Southern Jewish Life (ISJL), is part of a regional network of film festivals.
What does ISJL stand for?
ISJL stands for Institute of Southern Jewish Life (Jackson, MS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Sport Jujitsu Association
- Irish Science Journalists Association
- International Scientific Journal for Alternative Energy and Ecology
- Indian Standard Junior Beam (steel construction)
- Institut St. Joseph, Betzdorf (Luxembourg)
- Independent Schools Joint Council (UK)
- Indian Standard Junior Channel (steel construction)
- International School of Journalism and Communication (Ulyanovsk, Russia)
- International Social Justice Commission (Salvation Army)
- Iowa Schools Joint Investment Trust
- International Survey of Jewish Monuments
- International Student Journal of Nurse Anesthesia
- International Social Justice Project (research project)
- International Society of Japanese Philately
- International Society for Justice Research
- Iowa State Journal of Research
- Indo-Swiss Joint Research Programme
- Intercontinental Spontaneous Jam Session
- International Subcommission on Jurassic Stratigraphy (UK)
- Indian Standard Junior Tee Bar (steel construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pioneering work of Eli Evans in The Provincials (1973), of Macy Hart and Stuart Rockoff at the Institute of Southern Jewish Life, and of Leonard Rogoff at the Jewish Heritage Foundation of North Carolina, exemplifies the impressive resources that focus on Jewish life in the American South.