George Mathew, Chairman Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi shared the Indian experience in local government and how it has evolved over the decades.
What does ISSIN stand for?
ISSIN stands for Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Society for Skin Imaging (Bochum, Germany)
- International Space Science Institute
- International Summer Science Institute (Weizmann Institute, Israel)
- Internet Security Systems Inc.
- Islamic State of Syria & Iraq
- Istituto di Studi sui Sistemi Intelligenti per l'Automazione (Italy)
- In Situ and Small Invasive Breast Cancer Register
- International Society for the Study of Individual Differences
- Information Security Special Interest Group (various locations)
- Information Systems Specific Interest Group
- Inter-Switching System Interface Protocol
- International Society for Sexual and Impotence Research
- Information Sharing and School Improvement Service (UK)
- International Symposium on Scale Insect Studies
- Information Systems Society of Japan
- International Scientific Station of the Jungfraujoch (Atmospheric Observatory, Swiss Alps)
- International Social Science Journal
- International Social Service Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- International Summer School for Jain Studies (India)
- Institute for Speleology and Karstology (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover JS7013 The editors (both of the Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi, India) present the results of a country-wide research project examining issues of social inclusion and exclusion of scheduled castes and tribes (those castes and tribes explicitly recognized by the Constitution of India for protective arrangements, compensatory discrimination, and development), as well as women, within the local Panchayat (village) governing system of India.