of the Institute of Rural Development, IDR, Peter Haslam, said the cold storage system will be able to collect 520,000 pounds of milk,156,000 quintals of fruits and vegetables a year and an unspecified number of biotech crops.
What does IRD stand for?
IRD stands for Institute of Rural Development (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRD
We have 151 other meanings of IRD in our Acronym Attic
- Infrared Decoy
- Infrastructure Requirements Document
- Initial Requirements Determination
- Initial Requirements Document
- Initial Review Date (various organizations)
- Inland Revenue Department (various nations)
- Installation Requirements Document
- Institut de Recherche et Développement
- Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (Marseille, France)
- Institute of Reading Development
- Institute on Religion and Democracy (organization)
- Instituto de Radioproteção e Dosimetria (Portugese)
- Instruction Removal Detector
- Integrated Receiver Decoder
- Integrated Receiver Descrambler
- Integrated Regional Development (various locations)
- Integrated Requirement Design
- Integrated Requirements Determination
- Integrated Resolution Designs (Citrus Heights, CA)
- Integration Requirements Definition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently a study on "Institutional Credit for Rural Livelihood-A study of SGSY in the Regions of High Poverty" published by National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) indicates that in these states the functionaries of DRDAs and BDOs do not possess adequate knowledge of the programme and also bank has little interest in it.
A study conducted by the National Institute of Rural Development ( NIRD) in 2008 shows that while the ' seven sisters' rank marginally better than the national average in terms of economic and nutritional poverty, the region is far behind other states in terms of basic amenities provided by the state governments.