CITY COLLEGE APPRENTICES TOP THE SKILLS CHALLENGE Of the three categories in the Institute of Road Transport Engineers (IRTE) Skills Challenge, City College apprentices scooped every one.
What does IRTE stand for?
IRTE stands for Institute of Road Transport Engineers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRTE
We have 2 other meanings of IRTE in our Acronym Attic
- International Road Tar Conference
- Internationally Recommended Transit Corridor (naval designation)
- Internet Ray Tracing Competition
- Investment Recovery Trade Corporation (Asset Management & Liquidation Exchange)
- Interconnect Reliability Test Chip-1
- International Research and Training Centre on Erosion and Sedimentation (China)
- Integrated Real-Time Contamination Monitor (US NASA)
- Indian Roads and Transport Development Association
- International Recreational and Technical Diving Association (Croatia)
- Institute for Road Traffic Education (est. 1991; India)
- Immediate Reaction Task Force
- Individual Returns Transaction File
- Infrared Telescope Facility (NASA)
- International Radio & Television Foundation, Inc.
- Internet Research Task Force
- NASA Infrared Telescope Facility (Mauna Kea, Hawaii)
- Immediate Reaction Task Force (Air)
- Immediate Reaction Task Force (Land)
- Immediate Reaction Task Force (Sea)
- Individual Returns Transaction File On-Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
He will also have the opportunity to become licensed member of The Institute of Road Transport Engineers.
The three-day event is run by the CV Show Partnership, comprising the Road Haulage Association, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders and the Institute of Road Transport Engineers.
About four years ago the SMMT, the Road Haulage Association and the Institute of Road Transport Engineers came together and decided to hold a major show instead of separate events.
The CV Show Partnership includes the Road Haulage Association, the Institute of Road Transport Engineers, and the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders.