From late 1989 through May 1991, Burton served as director of the Institute of Resource Recovery (IRR), the waste-to-energy component of the National Solid Wastes Management Association (NSWMA).
What does IRR stand for?
IRR stands for Institute of Resource Recovery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRR
We have 115 other meanings of IRR in our Acronym Attic
- Infusion-Related Reaction
- Initial Requirements Review
- Initial Response Resources
- Initial Return Rate (TL 9000)
- Inspect and Repair as Required
- Inspection Rejection Report
- Installation Readiness Report
- Institute for Religious Research (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Institute for the Recovery from Racisms
- Institute of Race Relations (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining Fluor in 1989, he was President and CEO of Combustion Engineering Corporation's Waste to Energy Division and during that time also served as Chairman of the Institute of Resource Recovery and a Board member of the National Solid Waste Management Association, both Washington-based industry advocacy organizations.