to study at Hebrew Union College - Jewish Institute of Religion in New York and was ordained in May 2006.
What does IOR stand for?
IOR stands for Institute of Religion
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOR
We have 57 other meanings of IOR in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Other Rank
- Indicated Outcome Report
- Industry Optic Romania
- Inhibition of Return
- Initial Operating Report (US FEMA)
- Input/Output Read
- Inspector of Record (construction term)
- Institute of Operational Risk
- Institute of Recruiters (UK)
- Institute of Refrigeration (UK)
- Instituto de Obras Para la Religión (Spanish: Institute for Works of Religion)
- Instructor of Record (various universities)
- Intelligent Office Repeater
- International Ocean Racing (Association)
- International Offshore Rule (sailing)
- International Orientation Resources
- International Osteopathic Research (France)
- Interobserver Reliability
- Interoperable Object Reference
- Interorganizational Relationship
Samples in periodicals archive:
College-Jewish Institute of Religion, Israel) on the targumim, Aramaic translations of the Hebrew Bible.
professor of Midrash and Homeletics, Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion in New York) and Kerry M.
Our prayer book reflects our identity," said Rabbi Lawrence Hoffman, professor of liturgy at Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion.
To boost empathy between doctor and patient, Spirituality & Health and the Institute of Religion and Health at Texas Medical Center created the Healthcaring Newsletter.
Others to receive the grants include Jewish Television Network for Web- based broadcasting of Jewish programs; Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion to support an artist in residence; and Jewish Home for the Aging for fall-prevention education.
Born in Shanghai in 1923, he was vice director of the Institute of Religion of Nanjing University and, from 1982 to 2001, vice president of Nanjing Union Theological Seminary.
Forman (who was ordained as a Reform rabbi from Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion in 1994 and who currently teaches at Westchester Reform Temple, Westchester County, New York) is the perfect reference for parents needing answers to basic questions asked by preschool and kindergarten age children about Jewish identity, the nature of God, the Jewish "Life Cycle", the Torah and the Bible, Israel, anti-Semitism, the diversity of the Jewish community, even the present Israeli-Arab conflict.