the Institute of Real Estate Managers hosts their monthly luncheon at the New York Helmsley Hotel, 212 East 42nd Street, featuring Seth Pinsky, President, NYC Economic Development Corp.
What does IREM stand for?
IREM stands for Institute of Real Estate Managers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IREM
We have 15 other meanings of IREM in our Acronym Attic
- India Rare Earths Ltd. (Department of Atomic Energy; India)
- Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd. (India)
- Indian Rare Earths Limited (state-owned mining company; India)
- Indoor Reference Exposure Level
- Inter-Roller Engineering Limited (Singapore)
- Interim Reference Exposure Level
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association (Arlington Heights, IL)
- Infra-Red Emission Microscopy
- Institut de Recherche sur l'Enseignement des Mathématiques (French: Mathematical Education Research Institute)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (Chicago, Illinois)
- Integrated Real Ear Measurement (hearing aid feature)
- Integrated Research, Evaluation, and System Analysis Model
- Introduction to Real Estate Management (course)
- Interdisciplinary Research Environment for Motion Analysis (Arizona State University)
- Institut de Recherches et d'études sur le Monde Arabe et Musulman
- Improved Remotely Monitored Battlefield Sensor System
- International Review of Mechanical Engineering
- Inter Regional Electric Market Model
- Initiative for Rural Emergency Medical Services (University of Vermont; Burlington, VT)
- INFOSEC Research and Engineering Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking at an Institute of Real Estate Managers event earlier this summer, Silverstein said, "It's going to be nothing short of quite remarkable .
In addition to his involvement in BOMA, he is an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers, the Institute of Real Estate Managers, the Commonwealth Club of California and the Guardsmen.
Protecting the city's real estate is among the top priorities of the New York Police Department, Commissioner Raymond Kelly told this week's Institute of Real Estate Managers luncheon.
Feury received her bachelor of science degree in business administration from Centenary College and is a Building Owners & Managers Association--(BOMA) designated real property administrator (RPA) and is also named a certified property manager (CPM) by the Institute of Real Estate Managers (IREM).
Sliwa was the guest speaker at the monthly luncheon of the Institute of Real Estate Managers Wednesday.
It seems to come up each year and each year it gets closer and closer," said Hilary Becker, president of Becker Real Estate and out-going president of the Greater New York Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Managers.
Kellner offered his "prescription for progress" - which can be summed up as increase confidence and buyer power - at a recent joint meeting of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) and the Institute of Real Estate Managers (IREM).