Microwave Autoclave EnbioJet with equipment for the Institute of Plant Biology and Biotechnology, Department of Genetics, Plant Breeding and Seed Science University of Agriculture.
What does IPB stand for?
IPB stands for Institute of Plant Biology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPB
We have 93 other meanings of IPB in our Acronym Attic
- Improved PB
- In-Plane Bending
- Incentive Performance Bonus
- Information Policy Board (Australia)
- Initial Participation Branch (US Department of Education)
- Insanity Prawn Boy
- Installation Planning Board
- Installation Property Book
- Institut Paul Bocuse (French: Paul Bocuse Institute)
- Institut Pertanian Bogor (Indonesian: Bogor Agricultural Institute)
- Institute of Plant Breeding (Philippines)
- Integrated Production Bundle (oil and gas drilling)
- Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield
- Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace
- Intelligence Preparation of the Border (US Border Patrol)
- Intelligence Property Book
- Intelligent Preparation of the Battlespace
- Interactive Processing Branch
- Intercept Priorities Board
- International Peace Building
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peter Caligari, Director of the Institute of Plant Biology and Biotechnology, University of Talca, Chile.
Contract award: delivery of vertical electrophoresis tank for the institute of plant biology and biotechnology uniwersyteturolniczego them.