Dr David Harrison, of the medical physics department at the University Hospital of North Durham, was awarded the manufacturer's prize by the Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine.
What does IPEM stand for?
IPEM stands for Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPEM
We have 9 other meanings of IPEM in our Acronym Attic
- Ionospheric Plasma and Electrodynamics Instrument
- Ithaca Public Education Initiative (Ithaca, NY)
- International Pressure Equipment Integrity Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Initiative for Private Equity Investment Trusts
- Indian Pacing and Electrophysiology Journal
- Institution of Professional Engineers Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Illinois Public Employer Labor Relations Association
- IGERT (Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship) Program in Evolutionary Modeling (US NSF; Washington)
- Illinois Professional Emergency Manager
- Institute for Psychoacoustics and Electronic Music (Department of Musicology; University of Gent; Belgium)
- Instituut voor Psychoacoustica en Elektronische Muziek (Dutch)
- Interconnect(ion) Performance Estimation Model
- International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Institution of Physics and Engineering in Medicine and Biology
- International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference
- Injury Prevention and Emergency Medical Services (Alaska)
- Integrated Power Electronics Module Synthesis
- Instituto Peruano de Energía Nuclear (Peru)
- Instituto Peruano de Energía Nuclear (Peruvian Nuclear Energy Institute)
- Intellectual Property Enforcement Network