head of the Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the Karl-Franzens University of Grazin Austria (2010); Professor A.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPS
We have 861 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- Instant Power Supply
- Institución Prestadora de Salud (Spanish: Health Lending Institution; Colombia)
- Institut de Police Scientifique (University of Lausanne; Switzerland)
- Institute for Palestine Studies
- Institute for Physical Sciences
- Institute for Planetary Synthesis (Switzerland)
- Institute for Policy Studies (various organizations)
- Institute for Political Studies
- Institute for Public Servants (South Africa; workers' union)
- Institute of Pastoral Studies
- Institute of Pharmacology of Sherbrooke (Canada)
- Institute of Policy Studies (various locations)
- Institute of Political Studies
- Institute of Procuratorial Science (Vietnam)
- Institute of Professional Screenwriting
- Institute of Professional Sound (est. 1977)
- Institute of Professional Studies (Ghana)
- Institute of Public Safety
- Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- Instituto de Pesquisas Em Software (Portuguese: Institute for Research in Software; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences won the grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation's Grand Challenges Explorations initiative.
Highlighting the KMU future academic plans, VC KMU said establishment of Institute of pharmaceutical sciences and launching of three research journals in Medical Education, Basic Medical Sciences and Allied Health Sciences are our immediate targets and hope fully these targets will be achieved in the upcoming academic year.
Singh has long and continuing association with the Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Panjab University, Chandigarh, and National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Mohali.
The Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, at the Faculty of Pharmacy, Karachi University, will be a living example of Mr.
Banahan, associate director of health services research at The University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy's Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (RIPS).
The Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences The Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences was created in 1964 to conduct research to discover, develop and market new products, improve public health and stimulate the economy.
Hamdard Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (Islamabad Campus) offers Bachelor degree, Doctor of Pharmacy, 5 years program.