Professor Dorrik Stow has been announced as the new Head of the Institute of Petroleum Engineering (IPE) at Heriot-Watt.
What does IPE stand for?
IPE stands for Institute of Petroleum Engineering (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPE
We have 193 other meanings of IPE in our Acronym Attic
- Indoor Percussion Ensemble
- Industrial Plant Equipment (US DoD)
- Industrial Production Equipment
- Info Point Europe (EU)
- Information Processing Equipment
- Information Produced by the Entity
- Initial Planning Estimate
- Innovation Policy and the Economy
- Installation de Production d'Énergie (French: Energy Production Facility; various locations)
- Institute for Practical Ethics (University of VIrginia)
- Institute of Physical Education (various locations)
- Institute of Politics and Economics (India)
- Institute of Private Enterprise
- Institute of Public and Environmental Affairs (Beijing, China; also seen as IPEA)
- Institute of Public Enterprise
- Instituto de Previdência do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)
- Integrated Performance Evaluation (US FEMA)
- Integrated Planning and Execution (various organizations)
- Integrated Platform Electronics
- Integrated Process Evaluation (US FEMA)