With dictatorship comes a dark heritage and after the dictatorship is gone; at first no one wants to deal with it," said Antoni Dudek, a member of the board at the Institute of National Remembrance in Poland.
What does INR stand for?
INR stands for Institute of National Remembrance (Poland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of INR
We have 58 other meanings of INR in our Acronym Attic
- Index of Nutritional Quality per Volume
- Bureau of Intelligence and Research (US Department of State)
- Iceland NATO Radar
- Image Navigation and Registration
- Impact Noise Rating
- India Rupee (Currency Unit, ISO)
- Indian National Rupee
- Inertial Reference
- Institute for Natural Resources (various locations/countries)
- Institute of Natural Resources (various locations/countries)
- Institute of Neohellenic Research
- Insulin-like Receptor
- Interference-to-Noise Ratio
- Interferometric Radiometer
- International Normalized Ratio (for blood clotting time)
- Israel National Radio
- Item Not Received (sales)
- Iesus Nazerenus Rex Iudaeorum (Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews)
- Illinois Norsk Rosemalers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A museam spokesman said: "We've notified prosecutors and the Institute of National Remembrance about the possibility of a crime having been committed.
In 1998, Poland established the Institute of National Remembrance to "effectively and truthfully look at their past," Childs reported.
Most of the documents found by the new book's authors in the institute of national remembrance are photocopies and some are unclear.
The identity of the priest, who died during the 1960s, was released by the Institute of National Remembrance, which is charged with overseeing the Polish secret service's files.
The game is based on Monopoly and has been created by Poland's Institute of National Remembrance, the body charged with investigating communist-era crimes.
Janusz Kurtyka, head of Poland's Institute of National Remembrance (IPN), said General Wladyslaw Sikorski's body would be exhumed on November 25 from a crypt in the southern city of Krakow.