; Missouri Institute of Mental Health Research Associates, Jefferson City, Mo.
What does IMHR stand for?
IMHR stands for Institute of Mental Health Research (Ottawa, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMHR
We have 1 other meaning of IMHR in our Acronym Attic
- Is My Hearing Aid on?
- Inventory of Mental Health Organizations and General Hospital Mental Health Services
- International Motorsports Hall of Fame (Talladega, Alabama)
- Instructional Mathematics Helping Our Teens Excel Program (Case Western Reserve University; Cleveland, OH)
- Internet Mobile Host Protocol
- Implementing Mental Health Promotion Action
- International Mental Health Professionals Japan
- In My Humble Professional Opinion
- Independent Miniature Horse Registry (est. 2005; Currawang, New South Wales, Australia)
- Institute for Minority Health Research (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- International Management of Human Resources
- Intima-to-Media Height Ratio
- Irish Miniature Horse Register (directory)
- Ian Mikardo High School (UK)
- Indian Military Historical Society (UK)
- Infant Mental Health Specialist
- Integrated Mail Handling System (US Postal Service)
- Integrated Mental Health Services (Austin, TX)
- International Modern Hospital Show (medical devices trade show; Tokyo, Japan)
- Internet Modern History Sourcebook (online resource)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre and the University of Ottawa Institute of Mental Health Research opened on October 27, 2006.
Tremblay, who was a clinical fellow in psychopharmacology at the University of Ottawa Institute of Mental Health Research, Royal Ottawa Hospital, Canada, at the time of the study.