Earlier, protesters gathered outside Police Headquarters and All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and demanding the resignation of Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar and shouted slogans against Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit.
What does IMS stand for?
IMS stands for Institute of Medical Sciences (various universities)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMS
We have 659 other meanings of IMS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Mediterranean Studies (Crete)
- Institute for Microstructural Sciences (National Research Council, Canada)
- Institute for Molecular Science
- Institute of Management Sciences
- Institute of Management Services
- Institute of Management Specialists
- Institute of Manpower Studies
- Institute of Marine Sciences
- Institute of Materials Science (University of Connecticut)
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics
- Institutional Management Support (NASA)
- Institutional Management System
- Instituto Moreira Salles (Brazilian institute; est. 1991)
- Instructional Management System
- Instructional Materials Service (curriculum development center for agricultural, trade, and industrial education)
- Instrumentation and Measurement Society (IEEE)
- Insurance Management Solutions (various locations)
- Integrated Management System
- Integrated Maritime Surveillance
- Integrated Marketing Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
according to details issued by examination section of KMU, Mamunur Rashid, student of Khyber Medical College Peshawar, has clinched first position by securing 488 marks, Sofia Bano of Ayub Medical College and Amber Kazmi of KMU Institute of Medical Sciences Kohat remained second and third by securing 470 and 466 marks respectively.
This hospital will help the residents of Jacobabad, Sindh, and Balochistan lead healthier lives and reach their full potential by significantly expanding their access to high quality health care services" Ambassador Olson said, The Jacobabad Institute of Medical Sciences will provide 133 beds and offer outpatient treatment, emergency, and diagnostics facilities as well as specialized services in its Mother and Childhood Center, Intensive Care Units, and surgical facilities.
The centres will be dotted around the country and modelled on the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), considered India's best state-run research and treatment centre.
The operation -- taking place at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi -- was expected to last about six hours, with the prime minister likely to need close to a month of rest afterwards.
Sampan Singh Bist, MS; Manisha Bisht, MBBS; Rajesh Kumar, MS; Saurabh Varshney, MS From the Department of ENT, Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun, Uttaranchal, India.
HI titers to CHIKV and DENV were determined at the Armed Forces Research Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangkok, Thailand.
Gray Heppner of the Armed Forces Research Institute of Medical Sciences in Bangkok and his colleagues.