announced a cooperation with the Institute of Medical Physics (IMP) of Erlangen, Germany, which is focused on the joint development and commercialization of medical imaging technology deployed on the Cell Broadband Engine (TM) (BE) processor.
What does IMP stand for?
IMP stands for Institute of Medical Physics (Erlangen, Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMP
We have 391 other meanings of IMP in our Acronym Attic
- Injected Metal Products (component assemblies produced using a die casting technique)
- Inosine 5'-Monophosphate
- Input Message Processing
- Input Message Processor
- Input Method Profiler (Microsoft)
- Installation Master Plan
- Institut für Medizinische Psychologie (Institute of Medical Psychology, LMU Germany)
- Institut Médico-Pédagogique (French: Medical-Pedagogical Institute)
- Institute for Metal Physics (Ukraine)
- Institute of Materials Processing (Michigan)
- Institute of Medical Psychology (University of Munich; Germany)
- Institute of Microwaves and Photonics
- Institute of Molecular Physics (Moscow, Russia)
- Institutional Master Plan
- Instituto Mexicano del Petroleo
- Instructional Management Plan
- Instructional Media Package
- Instrumental Music Program (various organizations)
- Insulated Metal Panel
- Intake Manifold Pressure (sensor; automobiles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: MRCY) announced a cooperation with the Institute of Medical Physics (IMP) of Erlangen, Germany, which is focused on the joint development and commercialization of medical imaging technology deployed on the Cell Broadband Engine (TM) (BE) processor.
Kalender was appointed full professor and director of the newly established Institute of Medical Physics at the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Ng, Germany.