What does IMLT stand for?
IMLT stands for Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology (formerly Institute of Biomedical Science)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMLT
We have 1 other meaning of IMLT in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Municipal League Risk Management Association
- Institute for Museum and Library Services (US)
- Institute of Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- International Meso-Lipotherapy Society
- Interpolating Moving Least Squares (engineering)
- Investors Multiple Listing Service (real estate)
- Integrated Medical Logistics Support Team
- Impact Measurement and Learning Team (CARE)
- Institute for Management and Leadership Training (Windhoek, Namibia)