THE Chartered Institute of Marketing has selected a Newcastle school as its partner for a groundbreaking pilot project for the marketing industry.
What does IOM stand for?
IOM stands for Institute of Marketing (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOM
We have 132 other meanings of IOM in our Acronym Attic
- Inert Operational Missile
- Infrastructure Optimization Model
- Innovator of the Month (Award)
- Input-Output Multiplexer
- Input/Output Module
- Inspector of Ordnance Machinery (UK)
- Install, Operate and Maintain
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Installation, Operation, and Maintenance (US DoD)
- Institute for Organizational Management (US Chamber of Commerce)
- Institute of Materials
- Institute of Medicine (National Academy of Sciences)
- Institute of Metals (Britain)
- Institute of Occupational Medicine
- Institute of Operations Management
- Instruction, Operation and Maintenance
- Integrated Optics Module
- Inter-Office Memorandum
- Internal Office Memo
- Internal Operations Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOURNEMOUTH, England, September 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Oxford College of Marketing has long been recognised as the leading provider of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) courses, and has 14 centres in the UK.
THE Chartered Institute of Marketing and Chartered Management Institute are hosting a free seminar on innovative leadership.
A FAST-track MA in marketing is now available at the only accredited centre for the Chartered Institute of Marketing in Wales.
Marketing Body with 47,000 Members to Focus on Email Marketing and Its Enhancing Segmentation Capabilities BOSTON & BRISTOL, United Kingdom -- The Chartered Institute of Marketing, the world's leading organization for professional marketers, has selected the smartMARKETER eChannel marketing software tool from smartFOCUS DIGITAL to streamline campaigns and enhance communication and engagement for the thousands of recipients of The Chartered Institute of Marketing email campaigns.
HULL, England, August 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Oxford College of Marketing has long been recognised as the leading provider of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) courses, and has 14 centres in the UK.
David Thorp, director of research and information at the Chartered Institute of Marketing, said: "Despite fears over the economy for the rest of 2009, it is clear that we are turning a corner in marketers' confidence about the future.
Both senior and junior marketing managers who are members of The Chartered Institute of Marketing are paid more than non-members at these levels - between two and six per cent more.