Onoufriou was awarded the Stanley Gray Award by the Institute of Marine Engineers UK for the best publication on marine technology.
What does I MAR E stand for?
I MAR E stands for Institute of Marine Engineers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Isoleucine (amino acid)
- Italy (International Auto Identification)
- One (Roman numeral)
- Instrumentation And Control
- Inert Gas
- I Am Leaving My Patrol/Mission In _____ Minutes
- International Hubbard Ecclesiastical League of Pastors
- International House
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- Special Action in Microelectronics for Italy
- Am Remaining With You On Patrol/Mission _____ Hours
- Identification & Authentication
- Identification and Authorization
- Industry and Applications
- Information and Analysis
- Information and Assistance (program)
- Installation and Assembly
- Interested & Available (jobs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meantime the Pier Head Titanic Memorial to the Heroes of the Marine Engineroom will see a new interpretation plaque unveiled after a donation by the Institute of Marine Engineers which raised the obelisk.
During his period in post, and he is only the fifth man to hold the position in the Institute's long and distinguished history, he has overseen the Institute's move to its headquarters at Coleman Street in the City of London, and transformation from the Institute of Marine Engineers, to its vibrant new role as the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST) with a revised Royal Charter and new governance and membership structures.
Mr Waterworth was a member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers and the Institute of Marine Engineers.
SIMON Rickaby, a senior executive officer of Milford Haven Port Authority and managing director of DV Howells Ltd, is to become the president of the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology, previously known as the Institute of Marine Engineers.
Don Butler is a fellow of the Institute of Marine Engineers and a member of Society of Consulting Marine Engineers and Ship Surveyors, UK.
The Institute of Marine Engineers is contributing an interpretation board ready for the rededication date, by Rev Steven Brookes of Our Lady & St Nicholas Church, the sailors' church.
George Connor, a member of the Institute of Marine Engineers, who lectures on Titanic, comes from Belfast, where the liner was built at Harland & Wolff's shipyard.