Michael Byrne Diggle, of the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology laid the wreath and Mersey Mission Seafarers' chaplain Roy Paul dedicated prayers to the doomed liner's victims at the Pier Head memorial.
What does IMarEST stand for?
IMarEST stands for Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (London, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Improved Maritime Auxiliary RF Components
- In-Mold Adjustable Rheological Control (trademark of Beaumont Technologies, Inc.; plastics engineering technology)
- Independent Methodist Arminian Resource Center
- Information Management Research Centre (Sinagpore)
- Interactive Media Architects
- International Market Analysis Research and Consulting (various locations)
- International Microwave and RF (Radio Frequency) Conference (IEEE)
- Investors Mortgage Asset Recovery Company (Santa Ana, CA)
- Institute of Marine Engineers
- Institute for Marine Resources and Ecosystem Studies
- Intelligent Machines Advanced Research Foundation (Saudi Arabia)
- Instituto Maranhense de Meio Ambiente e Recursos Hidricos
- Information Management Resource Kit
- Internal Macedonian Adrianople Revolutionary Organisation
- Instituto del Mar del Peru
- Imagery Management And Retrieval System
- Improved Military Amphibious Reconnaissance System (outboard motor pump-jet used on combat rubber reconnaissance crafts)
- Incident Management, Analysis and Reporting System (US DOI)
- Institute for Marine Remote Sensing (University of South Florida; St. Petersburg, FL)
- International Mars Architecture for Return of Samples