Addressing as a Chief Guest in Laptop distribution ceremony at Institute of Management Sciences Hayatabad here Wednesday, he stressed upon the students to make concerted efforts for the attainment of education to meet the challenges of current world.
What does IMS stand for?
IMS stands for Institute of Management Sciences
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMS
We have 659 other meanings of IMS in our Acronym Attic
- Installed Base Maintenance and Support (Systems Applications and Products)
- Instant Messaging Service
- Instant Messaging System
- Institut für Mikroelektronische Schaltungen und Systeme (Dresden, Germany)
- Institut Mondial des Sciences (World Institute of Science)
- Institute for Mathematical Statistics
- Institute for Mechatronic Systems (Winterthur, Switzerland)
- Institute for Mediterranean Studies (Crete)
- Institute for Microstructural Sciences (National Research Council, Canada)
- Institute for Molecular Science
- Institute of Management Services
- Institute of Management Specialists
- Institute of Manpower Studies
- Institute of Marine Sciences
- Institute of Materials Science (University of Connecticut)
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics
- Institute of Medical Sciences (various universities)
- Institutional Management Support (NASA)
- Institutional Management System
- Instituto Moreira Salles (Brazilian institute; est. 1991)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study from the Institute of Management Sciences verified that of 1,193 commercially successful innovations across nine industries, 737 of them--62%--came from customers.
Gray served as secretary of The Institute of Management Sciences (TIMS) from 1975-79, vice president at large from 19831986, and president from 1992-93.
The meeting besides others was also attended by Secretary Higher Education, Attaur Rehman Lodhi, Special Secretary Establishment, Farid Qureshi and Director, Institute of Management Sciences, Dr Naseer Ali Khan while Vice Chancellor of the university, Dr Ahsan Ali Khan briefed the participants about the achievements as well as future plans for development and expansion of the university.
Perhaps equally significant, but not as widely known, Markowitz is also the 1989 recipient of the von Neumann Theory Prize from The Institute of Management Sciences and The Operations Research Society of America.
On the occasion, Deans of faculties of Crop and Food Sciences, Basic Sciences, Veterinary and Animal Sciences and Forestry, Range Management & Wildlife, Director, University Institute of Information Technology, Director, University Institute of Management Sciences, Director Research, Director Farm, Chief Engineer and Treasurer of the University were also present.
The faculty and the students form IUCPSS member institutions form University of Gujrat, Government College University Faisalabad, Shah Abdul Latif University Khairpur, University of Baluchistan Quetta, Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar, Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur and COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Abbottabad participated lively through video conferencing and expressed their views over various aspects of relationship In their remarks, Prof.
He is the past president of The Institute of Management Sciences as well as the Airline Group of the International Federation of Operations Research Societies (AGIFORS).