I think what we have achieved is the original intention of being totally international, working with artists from very different parts of the world, and also working with curators, critics and writers," says Tessa, who is to be the London-based head of an organisation called the Institute of International Visual Arts (INIVA).
What does INIVA stand for?
INIVA stands for Institute of International Visual Arts (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of INIVA in our Acronym Attic
- Institute de l'Information Scientifique et Technique (French)
- International Symposium on Innovations in Intelligent Systems and Applications (Istanbul, Turkey)
- International Network for Information in Science and Technology Education
- Integrated Neuromuscular Inhibition Technique
- International Network for Instrumental Transcommunication
- Initial Ram Disk (bootstrap for Unix/Linux systems)
- International Network for Information on Ventilation and Energy (Belgium)
- Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones de Viandas Tropicales (Cuba)
- Interservice Non-Lethal Individual Weapons Instructor Course
- Indigenous and Non Indigenous Youth Alliance (Oakland, CA)
- In Nomine Jesu (Latin: in the name of Jesus)
- Indra Narayan Jain (business school; India)
- Instituto Nacional de la Juventud (Spanish: National Institute of Youth; Venezuela)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The building, now home to the Institute of International Visual Arts and the photography agency Autograph ABP, is topped by a false line of saw-tooth skylights like a spiky haircut.
This is her first British solo exhibition and follows collaboration with the Institute of International Visual Arts in London and Bristol's Arnolfini dockside warehouse gallery.