Institute of International Legal Studies International Finance Corp.
What does IILS stand for?
IILS stands for Institute of International Legal Studies (University of the Philippines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IILS
We have 3 other meanings of IILS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Information Law and Policy (New York Law School; New York, NY)
- Institute of International Licensing Practitioners (UK)
- Instituto Internacional da Lingua Portuguesa (International Institute for the Portuguese Language)
- Interim Industrial Liaison Panel
- International Institute for Lath & Plaster (Lomita, California)
- International Institute of Leadership and Public Affairs
- Immo Industry Logistics and Process Solutions (Immo Industry Group; Belgium)
- International Institute for Land Reclamation and Improvement (Netherlands)
- Image Interpretation Light Station
- Indian Institute of Language Studies
- International Institute for Labour Studies (International Labour Organization)
- International Intelligent Logistics Systems (shipping conference)
- International Interlibrary Loan Service
- Integrate Ireland Language and Training
- India Internet Learning Ventures (Indian software company)
- I'm in Like with You
- I'm In Love With You
- Identified Internet Mail (IETF)
- Image Information Mining (earth observation)
- Immobilien Internet Marketing (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to his work with the law school and the Marines, Professor Shelburne continues to stay active in international law serving as an adjunct professor with the Defense Institute of International Legal Studies in places such as Bosnia, Cambodia, the Democratic Republic of Congo, El Salvador, Guatemala, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mexico, Moldova, Namibia, Papua New Guinea, Slovakia, and Slovenia.
Also, the Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (DHLS), one of our satellite organizations, recently trained soldiers from the Congolese Armed Forces on the rule of military law.
Working with the Afghanistan Ministry of Defense and General Staff lawyers in Kabul, instructors from the Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (DIILS) broke new ground by finalizing revisions to a draft Afghan Code of Military Justice (ACMJ) in August.
[The Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (DIILS) sent their Mobile Education Team (MET) to New Delhi, India in 2004 to present a seminar.
has been selected to become the Director for the Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (DIILS).
In May 2005, the Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (DIILS) participated in a Building Iraq Contract Capacity course sponsored by the Multi-National Security Transition Command-Iraq (MNSTC-I), the Iraq Reconstruction and Management Office, and the Joint Contracting Command-Iraq.
The Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (DIILS) lets us know about their efforts in Sierra Leone.