McKee, who died three days before his 60th birthday, was chief executive of the Library Association from 1999 and presided over its unification with the Institute of Information Scientists to form CILIP in 2002.
What does IINFSC stand for?
IINFSC stands for Institute of Information Scientists
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Instytut Informacji Naukowej i Bibliotekoznawstwa
- Insurance Institute of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Intrapleural Intercostal Nerve Block (thoracic medicine)
- Insurance Information Network of California
- Interfaith Interagency Network of Charlotte County (Florida)
- International Institute for Negotiation and Conflict Management (Sydney, Australia)
- Intra-Theater Intelligence Communication
- Intra-Theater Intelligence Communications Network
- Intra-Theater Intelligence Communications Radio
- In-Place Inactivation and Natural Ecological Restoration Technologies (RTDF)
- Icelandic Institute of Natural History
- International Institute of New Hampshire (Manchester, NH)
- Irish Institute of Nutrition and Health (Ireland)
- Innocent Images National Initiative (Federal Bureau of Investigation's Cyber Crimes Program)
- International Institute of New Jersey (Jersey City, NJ)
- If I'm Not Mistaken
- Intelligent Integrated. Network Management
- International Institute for Neuroscience of Natal
- Independent in Name Only (politics)
- Ilinois Institute of Natural Resources
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Institute of Information Scientists and the Library Association have records management professionals among their members.
a fellow of the Library Association or a member of the Institute of Information Scientists.