The subject of the public procurement tender for the preparation of project documentation for the construction of buildings called CTU - Czech Institute of Informatics and Cybernetics (the Institute), including the provision of related engineering activities and cooperation in the implementation to the extent of the detailed description provided in other bodech.
What does IOI stand for?
IOI stands for Institute of Informatics (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOI
We have 95 other meanings of IOI in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial, Occupational Health and Safety Management (course; Kafue Gorge Regional Training Centre; Zambia)
- Institute of Human Thermodynamics
- Identity of Interest
- In Orbit Infrastructure
- Independent Opportunities, Inc. (Tulsa, OK)
- Indian Ocean Islands
- Indication of Interest
- Indicator of Interest
- Innovations in Optics, Inc. (Woburn, MA)
- Innovative Online Industries
- Integrated Operating Instruction (specifically, how to start up or shut down a nuclear power plant)
- Inter-Ocular Impact (hits you right between the eyes)
- Interest on Investment (finance)
- Interim Operating Instructions
- Internal Operating Income
- Internal Operating Instruction
- International Ocean Institute
- International Olympiad in Informatics
- International Ombudsman Institute (Canada)
- Interonset Interval (music composition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The prototype spectacles have been designed by scientists at Tokyo's National Institute of Informatics.
Participation as the "math team" for National Institute of Informatics project Tokyo, Sept 10, 2012 - (JCN Newswire) - Fujitsu Laboratories and Japan's National Institute of Informatics (NII) today announced that, starting this fiscal year, Fujitsu Laboratories will participate in NII's artificial brain project, known as "Can a Robot Pass the University of Tokyo (Todai) Entrance Exam?
of Perpignan Via Domitia, France and the Institute of Informatics and Applications, U.
II), International Institute of Informatics and Systemics, (266-271), Orlando, FL, July 21 - 25, 2004.
Asao Fujiyama of the National Institute of Informatics in Tokyo and his colleagues used genetic material from three adult chimps to determine the entire DNA sequence of the animals' chromosome 22.
At the day's first meeting, the group selected Mitsutoshi Hatori, a professor at the National Institute of Informatics, as its chairman.
com; Google; HiSoftware; HP; Indus Net Technologies; Infraware; Institute of Informatics & Telecommunications (IIT), NCSR; International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild (IWA-HWG); Microsoft Corporation; mTLD Top Level Domain; NeoMtel; Nokia; Novarra; NTT DoCoMo; Openwave Systems; Opera Software; Reuters; Samsung Electronics Co.