I spent this past summer in Abuja, Nigeria, working for the Institute of Human Virology Nigeria in the area of adolescent health and HIV prevention and education.
What does IHVN stand for?
IHVN stands for Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (Abuja, Nigeria)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Institute of Human Virology (est. 1996; Baltimore, MD)
- Integrated Hole Volume (oil production)
- Imperial Hawaii Vacation Club (Honolulu, HI)
- Infra-Hepatic Vena Cava
- Institute of Human Virology and Cancer Biology (University of Indonesia)
- Indian Head Volunteer Fire Department (Maryland)
- Iver Heath Village Hall
- Ik Hou Van Jou (Dutch: I Love You)
- Industrial Hygiene Virtual Laboratory
- Institute on Human Values in Medicine (The Netherlands)
- International Historic Vehicle Organisation
- Independent Handicap Veterans Program (Kentucky)
- Indian High Vacuum Pumps
- Intensive Home Visiting Program (abuse and neglect prevention)
- Institute for Hepatitis and Virus Research (Pennsylvania)
- Integrated Hierarchical Variable Resolution
- Idiopathic Hemorrhagic Vasculopathy Syndrome
- Intelligent Vehicle Highways System
- Integrated High Voltage Transformer
- Indigenous Health Worker (Australia)