Robert Gallo from the UM School of Medicine, whose Institute of Human Virology is located conveniently just down the street from the GVN's new BioPark headquarters.
What does IHV stand for?
IHV stands for Institute of Human Virology (est. 1996; Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHV
We have 6 other meanings of IHV in our Acronym Attic
- I Hope You Die
- Improved Heads Up Display
- International HyperCard User Group
- Ice Hockey UK (governing body of British ice hockey)
- Introduction to the Humanities (Stanford University)
- Integrated Health and Usage Monitoring System
- In-Home-Use Test (consumer testing)
- Instytut Historyczny Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego (Polish: University of Warsaw History Institute; Poland)
- Ice Hockey Victoria (Australia)
- Independent Hardware Vendor
- Integrated Hole Volume (oil production)
- Imperial Hawaii Vacation Club (Honolulu, HI)
- Infra-Hepatic Vena Cava
- Institute of Human Virology and Cancer Biology (University of Indonesia)
- Indian Head Volunteer Fire Department (Maryland)
- Iver Heath Village Hall
- Ik Hou Van Jou (Dutch: I Love You)
- Industrial Hygiene Virtual Laboratory
- Institute on Human Values in Medicine (The Netherlands)
- Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (Abuja, Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bello has opined that the funds will be under the management of the NACA, Society for Family Health, Association for Reproductive and Family Health and Institute of Human Virology of Nigeria.
I spent this past summer in Abuja, Nigeria, working for the Institute of Human Virology Nigeria in the area of adolescent health and HIV prevention and education.
Professor Gallo, of the Institute of Human Virology at the University of Maryland in Baltimore, developed the HIV/AIDS blood test, which is now a vital global tool in combating the illness.
He is Director of the Institute of Human Virology at the University of Maryland Biotechnology Institute, as well as a Professor in the Department of Microbiology Immunology and a Professor in the School of Medicine at the University of Maryland, Baltimore.
html Tenth Annual International Meeting of the Institute of Human Virology, Aug.
org/44ICAAC/ October 31-November 4: Institute of Human Virology, 2004 International Meeting, Baltimore, MD.
Address for correspondence: David Oldach, University of Maryland, School of Medicine, Room 552, Institute of Human Virology, 725 W.