Rana, a US national born in Delhi, is an alumnus of the Institute of Hotel Management, Pusa, where he was awarded a diploma in Hotel Management.
What does IHM stand for?
IHM stands for Institute of Hotel Management (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHM
We have 58 other meanings of IHM in our Acronym Attic
- Iglesia Hispana Menonita
- Images from the History of Medicine (National Library of Medicine)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary (Roman Catholic religious order)
- In House Magazine (India)
- Individual Head Mounted
- Infant of Hypertensive Mother (pregnancy)
- Institute for Health Metrics (Burlington, MA)
- Institute of Healthcare Management (UK)
- Institute of Heartmath (Boulder Creek, CA)
- Institute of Hospitality Management (various schools)
- Institutet för Högre Marknadsföring (Swedish school of economics)
- Integrated Healthcare Management
- Integrated Housekeeping Management
- Intentional Human Malpractice
- Interactions Homme-Machine (French: Human-Machine Interactions)
- Interface Homme Machine (man-machine interface)
- Internet Hate Machine
- Isten Háta Mögött (Hungarian: God is Behind Him; band)
- Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (religious order)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, centrally-funded Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is being set up in Arunachal, Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura to promote hospitality industry.
As a Catholic Christian co-educational institution of higher learning welcoming students of all faith traditions, Bethlehem University aspires to fostering shared values, moral principles and dedication to serving the common good among more than 3,000 students in undergraduate and post-graduate master degree and diploma programs in the Arts, Business Administration, Education, Nursing, Science, and Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism as well as with continuing education and professional diploma students in the Institute for Community Partnership.
On leaving school, Uday graduated from Agra University with a degree and left home at 23 to study at the Institute of Hotel Management in Lucknow, where he gained a three-year diploma in hotel management and catering technology The vocational style of learning allowed him to gain experience in all aspects of the hotel industry, including front of house and housekeeping as well as working in the kitchen.
Twenty-one hundred students (65% female) take courses in the faculties of Art, Nursing, Business Administration, Science, and Education, as well as in the institute of hotel management and tourism, and in the midwifery program.
In 1991, as a lecturer at the Maharashtra State Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, she became involved in a project to transfer technology to the rural areas, initiated by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Bhandari earned his Bachelors degree in Hotel Administration from the Institute of Hotel Management in New Delhi, India, and his Masters degree in International Hospitality Management from the Instiut de Management Hotelier International (Cornell-ESSEC) in Paris, France.
The army in collaboration with the Institute of Hotel Management took the initiative for the students of Uri town in Baramulla district, which is a militancy prone area for the past several years.