Other partners include the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, National Research Centre for Bananas, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University and the Indian Institute of Horticulture Research.
What does IoH stand for?
IoH stands for Institute of Horticulture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IoH
We have 23 other meanings of IoH in our Acronym Attic
- Inkomensvoorziening Ondernemers Gelderse Vallei (Dutch: Income Entrepreneurs Gelderse Valley)
- I'm Only Human (Internet slang)
- I'm Outta Here
- Imminence of Hostilities
- Industrial and Organisational Health (UK)
- Infinity on High (Fall Out Boy's music album)
- Input/Output Hub
- Institute of Health (University of Warwick; UK)
- Institute of Heartmath (USA)
- Institute of Heraldry
- Institute of Hospitality (various locations)
- Institute of Hydrology (Wallingford, UK)
- Institute of Occupational Health (University of Birmingham)
- Instructors Of the Handicapped (Manchester, CT)
- Interactive Out of Home (marketing)
- Island of Happiness (Harvest Moon game)
- Item on Hand
- Idaho Oral Health Alliance (est. 1998)
- Integrated Operational Hazards Analysis
- International Occupational Hygiene Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peter Edge, the plant centre manager at The Duchess of Northumberland's Alnwick Garden, is competing in the grand final of the Institute of Horticulture Young Horticulturist of the Year competition, having won the Northern regional final.
Simon Goodenough, a fellow of the Institute of Horticulture, said: "The real story is the growing challenge for farmers, growers and gardeners.
hemed "Harnessing the potential of North Eastern States for spices through Production Technology Intervention", the conference was organized by the Indian Society for Spices (ISS) and the Central Institute of Horticulture, Medziphema, Nagaland.
A lot of people who start off with just an interest in gardening develop that to become professional members of the industry," says Dr Steve Dowbiggin, fellow of the Institute of Horticulture and chief executive of Capel Manor College in Middlesex.
uk THE Institute of Horticulture represents horticulture professionals in the UK and Ireland.
Dr Steve Dowbiggin, fellow of the Institute of Horticulture and chief executive of Capel Manor College, in Middlesex, advises gardeners to check out the colleges thoroughly and go for the ones which run a wide range of courses.
A Fellow of The Institute of Horticulture, she is also a trustee at the Percy Thrower Bursary Trust which is administered by Shropshire Horticultural Society WHAT TO DO THIS WEEK .