THE Institute of Historic Building Conservation (IHBC), the UK's professional body for conservation specialists, has welcomed the Welsh Government's plans to protect the future of 3,000 historic buildings at risk in Wales.
What does IHBC stand for?
IHBC stands for Institute of Historic Building Conservation (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHBC
- International Hydrographic Bureau
- Introduction to the Human Body
- Irvine Housing Blog (Orange County, CA)
- It's Happy Bunny (Jim Benton novelty character)
- International Hot Boat Association
- Irish Home Builders Association (Ireland)
- International Horseback Archery Association
- Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences
- Indian Health Board of Billings, Inc. (Native American wellness program)
- Internet Home Based Business
- International Health and Beauty Council
- Irish-Hungarian Business Circle (Hungary)
- Iron Horse Bicycle Classic (Durango, CO)
- Inhabited Building Distance
- Intra-Hybrid Blu-ray Disc
- Intrahepatic Bile Duct
- International Hospital Benchmarking Forum
- Indian Housing Block Grant
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (Kelvin Grove, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Island Heights Branch Library (Island Heights, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The letter has been signed by the Building & Engineering Services Association, the Campaign to Protect Rural England, the Country Land & Business Association, the Countryside Alliance, the Electrical Contractors' Association, the Federation of Master Builders, the Glass and Glazing Federation, the Historic Houses Association, the Institute of Historic Building Conservation, House Beautiful, the Listed Property Owners Club, the National Federation of Builders, the National Federation of Roofing Contractors, the National Home Improvement Council, the Royal Institute of British Architects, the Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings and The Heritage Alliance.
FORMER chief architect for the Welsh Government's historic environment service Cadw, Trefor Thorpe, has been elected president of The Institute of Historic Building Conservation (IHBC).
Heritage expert David Lovie, Newcastle-based president of the Institute of Historic Building Conservation, said: "The whole venture was breathtaking and the concept was extraordinary and stunning.