The 90 employees, including eight females, were enrolled in Tabish Institute of Higher Education in Kabul, head of the department, Abdul Rahman Ghafoori, told Pajhwok Afghan News.
What does IHE stand for?
IHE stands for Institute of Higher Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHE
We have 65 other meanings of IHE in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Health Delivery System
- Institute of Human Development and Social Change (New York University; New York, NY)
- Integrated Health Delivery Service Organization
- Indoor Horse Driving Trials (UK)
- Integrated Helicopter Design Tools
- I've Had Enough
- Incidental Health Expense Benefit (Empire Life; Canada)
- Insensitive High-Explosive
- Institut für Hochstfrequenztechnik und Elektronik (Universitat Karlsruhe)
- Institute of Health Education
- Institutions of Higher Education
- Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise
- Intermediate Heat Exchanger
- International Haircolor Exchange
- International Heat Exchange, Inc. (Yorba Linda, CA)
- International Horticultural Exhibition
- International Institute for Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering (former name, now legally IHE Delft, the Foundation)
- International Institute for Infrastructural, Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering (historical acronym only, replaced by: IHE Delft, the Foundation)
- Organización Profesional de Inspectores de Hacienda del Estado (Spanish: State Tax Inspectors Professional Association)
- Industrial Health Engineering Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company will set up an academic learning centre -- Core International Institute of Higher Education -- and an executive MBA is also in the pipeline, said Core Education officials.
Institute of Higher Education and Harvard University, accompanied by Abdulaziz Al-Hoshan from US-Saudi Academy.
Byline: David Jones THE Leading Wales Awards 2008 are to be launched at the North East Wales Institute of Higher Education, Wrexham, on October 18.
He's about to study computing at the North East Wales Institute of Higher Education.
of Cape Town, South Africa), Phillips (North East Wales Institute of Higher Education, UK), and Williams (North East Wales Institute of Higher Education) present 20 chapters that describe the sources, biosynthesis, molecular structures, and physical properties of food polysaccharides; discuss their production and use in food formulations, indicating how chemical and physical properties relate to texture and functionality; explore the effects of cooking and the interactions between food polysaccharides and proteins, lipids, sugars, and metal ions; present analytical methods for food polysaccharides, including recent advances in identification and quantitative determination; and explore nutritional and ecological considerations such as the genetic engineering of food crops.
Graduates of the dental centre in the University of Wales, Institute, Cardiff, and those who attended what was Llandaff Technical College, South Glamorgan Institute of Higher Education or Cardiff Institute of Higher Education are invited to a reunion.
Similarly, as posed by the Institute of Higher Education Policy, questions pertaining to the effects of online learning on the overall human services' program, student demographics and retention, the effects of interactive technology, adequate theoretical grounding, effectiveness of digital libraries, and the impact of learning styles, need attention.