CEO of HeartMath for 11 years, Bruce Cryer has also worked closely with founder Doc Childre since the initial development of the Institute of HeartMath in 1991.
What does IoH stand for?
IoH stands for Institute of Heartmath (USA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IoH
We have 23 other meanings of IoH in our Acronym Attic
- International Organisation of Good Templars
- Interim Office of the Gene Technology Regulator
- Inkomensvoorziening Ondernemers Gelderse Vallei (Dutch: Income Entrepreneurs Gelderse Valley)
- I'm Only Human (Internet slang)
- I'm Outta Here
- Imminence of Hostilities
- Industrial and Organisational Health (UK)
- Infinity on High (Fall Out Boy's music album)
- Input/Output Hub
- Institute of Health (University of Warwick; UK)
- Institute of Heraldry
- Institute of Horticulture
- Institute of Hospitality (various locations)
- Institute of Hydrology (Wallingford, UK)
- Institute of Occupational Health (University of Birmingham)
- Instructors Of the Handicapped (Manchester, CT)
- Interactive Out of Home (marketing)
- Island of Happiness (Harvest Moon game)
- Item on Hand
- Idaho Oral Health Alliance (est. 1998)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GlobeShift joins the ranks of Gaiafield Project, Pathways to Peace, the Summer of Peace, the Institute of HeartMath, and MedMob as a collaborative organization on the BeThePeace project.
Rollin McCraty of California's Institute of Heartmath, believes that the heart is where life is.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- Student's test scores are suffering because of high test anxiety, according to a new study conducted by the Institute of HeartMath (http://www.
Research at the Institute of HeartMath (IHM Research Update, 1993, 3) suggests that the human heart is a primary source of power for the mind-body system.
Also in 1998, Doc Childre, founder of the California-based Institute of HeartMath, launched HeartMath LLC.
Quantum Intech has the exclusive worldwide licensing rights to intellectual property developed by the nonprofit Institute of HeartMath.
The program developed by the Institute of HeartMath to reduce test-related anxiety shows great potential for helping students achieve success.