What does IHCI stand for?
IHCI stands for Institute of Healthcare Industries (healthcare research and education; Berlin and Tubingen, Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHCI
We have 2 other meanings of IHCI in our Acronym Attic
- Interactive Health Care Eligibility Benefits Response
- International Historic Civil Engineering Landmark
- Industry Hot Card File (lost and stolen credit card database; UK)
- Inherited High Cholesterol Foundation
- Inline Hockey Club Flachgau (Austria)
- International Healthy Cities Foundation
- International Hi-Tech Crime and Forensics Conference
- Imagine Hope Counseling Group (Indiana)
- Intact Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
- Island Heights Cultural and Heritage Association (New Jersey)
- Intelligent Human-Computer Interaction
- Irish Hotel and Catering Institute (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- Indian Health Care Improvement Act of 1976
- Israeli High Court of Justice
- Ice Hockey Club Leuven
- Indian Hotels Company Limited (India)
- Indian Hotels Company Ltd.
- Ichthyosis Hystrix Curth-Macklin Type
- Institute for Health Care Marketing (Houston, TX)
- Institute of Health and Community Medicine (est. 1995; Malaysia)