She was president of the Institute of Health Services Management in 1997-98 and is a past president of the International Hospital Federation.
What does IHSM stand for?
IHSM stands for Institute of Health Services Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHSM
We have 6 other meanings of IHSM in our Acronym Attic
- International High School Initiative (Illinois)
- Institute for Health and Social Justice (Boston, MA)
- Ice Hockey Superleague
- Idaho Health Sciences Library (Idaho State University; Pocatello, ID)
- Institute for the Historical Study of Language (UK)
- Illinois High School Lacrosse Association
- International Horn Symposium Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Irish Health Sciences Libraries Group (Library Association of Ireland)
- Insoluble Hepatocyte-Surface Membrane (immunology)
- Institute of Health Service Managers
- Institute of Hotel Security Management
- Integrated Homeland Security Management (degree)
- Irish Heritage Society of Milford (Ireland)
- Iowa High School Music Association
- Iowa High School Model United Nations (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Illinois Homeland Security Network
- Industrial Health Services Network (Hudson, WI)
- International Household Survey Network (est. 2004)
- In-Home Service Professional (appliance repair)
- Infant Hearing Screening Program (hearing examinations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the Institute of Health Services Management and has worked at the Royal United Hospital in Bath for seven years.
Karen Caines, director of Institute of Health Services Management, said: "This is a remarkable performance.