SANA'A -- Employees from the state-run Al-Thawra hospital and nursing graduates from the High Institute of Health Sciences took to the streets of Sana'a Tuesday.
What does IHS stand for?
IHS stands for Institute of Health Sciences
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHS
We have 226 other meanings of IHS in our Acronym Attic
- Inglewood High School (California)
- Inherited Runners Scored (baseball)
- Inner Heliospheric Sentinel
- Innovative Healthcare Solutions (various locations)
- Institut d'Histoire Sociale (French: Institute of Social History)
- Institute for Advanced Studies (Vienna)
- Institute for Healthcare Studies
- Institute for Housing Studies
- Institute for Humane Studies
- Institute for Humanist Studies
- Instytut Historii Sztuki (Polish: Instute of Art History)
- Integrated Harness Design System (various companies)
- Integrated Headgear System
- Integrated Healthcare Services (various locations)
- Integrated Healthcare Solutions (various locations)
- Integrated Heat Spreader
- Integrated Hospital System
- Integrated Household Survey (UK)
- Integrated Human Studies (various oranizations)
- Integrative Healthcare Symposium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat, Oct 6 (ONA) --- The Health Ministry will honor tomorrow "Sunday" the winners of "Facts of Life Book" competition in a ceremony to be held at the Institute of Health Sciences in Al Wattiyah under the patronage of Dr.
Operational since January 2011, in conjunction with the establishment of the Nestle Institute of Health Sciences, its focus is to develop science-based personalized nutritional solutions to address chronic medical conditions such as AD, diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular diseases.
The National Institute of Health Sciences is expected to conduct the checks.
: 036/2011 Invited by : Ministry of Health Details : Supply of books to institute of health sciences, Watteya.
The Nestle Institute of Health Sciences will be part of Nestle's global R&D network.
The Nestle Health Science unit and Nestle Institute of Health Sciences have been set up to develop healthy products to help alleviate conditions such as diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease and Alzheimer's disease.
Nestl said it will pump hundreds of millions of Swiss francs over the next decade into the Nestl Institute of Health Sciences, in Lausanne, while the new subsidiary will become operational in January next year.