It is known that male blue-collar workers have a shorter life expectancy than women in relation to mostly preventable diseases and injuries (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2000).
What does IOH stand for?
IOH stands for Institute of Health (University of Warwick; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOH
We have 23 other meanings of IOH in our Acronym Attic
- International Order of Gnostic Templars
- International Organisation of Good Templars
- Interim Office of the Gene Technology Regulator
- Inkomensvoorziening Ondernemers Gelderse Vallei (Dutch: Income Entrepreneurs Gelderse Valley)
- I'm Only Human (Internet slang)
- I'm Outta Here
- Imminence of Hostilities
- Industrial and Organisational Health (UK)
- Infinity on High (Fall Out Boy's music album)
- Input/Output Hub
- Institute of Heartmath (USA)
- Institute of Heraldry
- Institute of Horticulture
- Institute of Hospitality (various locations)
- Institute of Hydrology (Wallingford, UK)
- Institute of Occupational Health (University of Birmingham)
- Instructors Of the Handicapped (Manchester, CT)
- Interactive Out of Home (marketing)
- Island of Happiness (Harvest Moon game)
- Item on Hand
Samples in periodicals archive:
Communicate, Children's Aid Society of Toronto, Spring-Summer 2004 Listening For Direction II, Canadian Health Services Research Foundation and Institute of Health Services and Policy Research, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Ottawa, Final Report.
Koirala Institute of Health Sciences Hospital, Dharan, Nepal.
research institutions including the National Institute of Health.
Bill Stewart, medical director for the Institute of Health & Healing, a holistic health program at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, Marin General Hospital in Greenbrae and Novato Community Hospital.
Celsion has research, license or commercialization agreements with leading institutions such as the National Institute of Health, Duke University Medical Center, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Montefiore Medical Center and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City, Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, New York, and Duke University.
Albertson, MS, RD, Senior Nutrition Research Scientist, Bell Institute of Health and Nutrition.
a leader in protecting enterprises and government organizations against the threat of network attacks and misuse, today announced that the National Institute of Health Federal Credit Union (NIHFCU) has chosen Sourcefire Network Sensor to protect the financial and customer data on its network.