Safe Schools, Safe Students", a new monthly newsletter addressing school safety and security issues as well as student safety concerns is hosting, in conjunction with the Benjamin Franklin Institute of Global Education, the first `On-line' safety workshop for parents, teachers, school administrators and community leaders.
What does IGE stand for?
IGE stands for Institute of Global Education (consultant to the United Nations Economic and Social Council)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGE
We have 47 other meanings of IGE in our Acronym Attic
- Immunoglobulin E
- In Game Editor
- In Ground Effect (aerodynamics)
- Independent Government Estimate
- Induced Gamma Emission
- Institut für Geistiges Eigentum (German: Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property)
- Institute for Global Education (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Institute for Global Ethics
- Institute of Economic Geology (est. 2011; Spain)
- Institute of Gas Engineers
- Instituto Galego de Estatística (Spanish: Statistics Institute of Galicia)
- Instituto Geográfico do Exército (Portugal)
- Interactive Gaming Environment (Seventh Kingdom)
- Intercontinental Glass Exchange
- Interdisciplinary General Education
- Intergenerational Equity (climate change)
- Intergovernmental Group of Experts
- International Gold Exploration (now IGE Resources; Sweden)
- International Guiding Eyes
- Internet Gaming Entertainment, Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cohen, author of ten books on reducing PAN, is the founder and director of online courses and degrees at the Akamai University Institute of Applied Ecopsychology, Portland State University and the Institute of Global Education.
Organized by the Benjamin Franklin Institute of Global Education, Global Learn Day II (GLD2) is scheduled for Nov.