John Ashton is a "Qualified Person" and a member of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining and of the Institute of Geologists of Ireland, and has more than 25 years' experience in the mining and minerals industry.
What does IGI stand for?
IGI stands for Institute of Geologists of Ireland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGI
We have 88 other meanings of IGI in our Acronym Attic
- Idea Group Inc. (Canada)
- Image-Guided Intervention (medical procedure)
- Indian Institute of Geomorphologists (University of Allahabad; Uttar Pradesh, India)
- Indira Gandhi International (airport; India)
- Infectious Gastrointestinal Illness
- Infotech Global, Inc (Piscataway, NJ)
- Initial Gap Increasing Method
- Inner Grid Injection
- Inspector General for Investigations
- Institute for Graphic Interfaces (South Korea)
- Institution Gang Investigator (prisons)
- Instrument Ground Instructor (certification; US FAA)
- International Gaming Institute (University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV)
- International Gemological Institute
- International Genealogical Index
- Investigation Group International, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Iowa Governor's Institute (University of Iowa)
- Army Installation Geospatial Information and Services
- Illinois Green Industry Association (Springfield, IL)
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (New Delhi)