The principal sequencing work was carried out by the Institute of Genome Research in Maryland, USA, with funding contributions from various sources including our own Scottish Executive and BBSRC.
What does IGR stand for?
IGR stands for Institute of Genome Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGR
We have 80 other meanings of IGR in our Acronym Attic
- Interpersonal Guilt Questionnaire (psychology)
- Iowa Grain Quality Initiative (Iowa State University; Ames, IA)
- Iguazu, Misiones, Argentina - Iguazu International (Airport Code)
- Implied Growth Rate
- In Game Reset (consoles)
- Indiana Guard Reserve
- Industry-Government Relations
- Information Gain Ratio
- Insect Growth Regulator
- Institut Gustave-Roussy (French cancer institute)