Marko Teder (1), Kalle Pilt (2), Matis Miljan (3), Vello Pallav (4), Jaan Miljan (5) Institute of Forestry and Rural Engineering, Estonian University of Life Sciences, Kreutzwaldi 5, Tartu 51014, Estonia E-mails: (1) marko.
What does IOF stand for?
IOF stands for Institute of Forestry (Nepal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOF
We have 49 other meanings of IOF in our Acronym Attic
- Imposto Sobre Operacoes Financeiras (Brazil)
- Independent Order of Foresters
- Indian Ordnance Factory (arms producer)
- Indonesian Offroad Federation
- Industries of the Future (various locations)
- Infrared Optical Film
- Initial Operating Facility
- Inspection Observation Finding
- Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Engineering
- Institute of Finance (various organizations)
- Institute of Fundraising (UK)
- Intelligence and Operations Facility (digital command post)
- Inter Office Facilities
- Interactive Output Facility (US FEMA)
- Interim Operating Facility (US FEMA)
- International Oceanographic Foundation
- International Olympic Federations
- International Operation Forces (gaming clan)
- International Order of Foresters
- International Orienteering Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Located between North Bay and Mattawa, the outdoor education centre also serves as the headquarters of the Canadian Institute of Forestry, which celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2008.
Since its inception, it has been operated jointly by the Agricultural Research Service, the National Cotton Council of America, and the Mexican Institute of Forestry, Agriculture, and Livestock Research, Mexico's ARS equivalent.
Guatemala Forests in Transition Last June Guatemala's first freely elected civilian president in 30 years, Vinicio Cerezo, dismissed the entire Guatemalan forest service, The National Institute of Forestry (INAFOR).
Van Rossen is a member of the New Zealand Institute of Forestry.
The ANZIF Conference held in June 2007 marked some 27 years since the first such conference involving collaboration between the Institute of Foresters of Australia (IFA) and the New Zealand Institute of Forestry (NZIF).
Acknowledgements We thank the Institute of Forestry and Environmental Sciences, Chittagong University (IFESCU), for supplying the wood samples, and the reviewers and editors of this journal for assistance in revising the manuscript.
Kitz Award by the Canadian Institute of Forestry for his years of forestry-related research.