What does IFSTI stand for?
IFSTI stands for Institute of Food Science and Technology of Ireland
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Federation of Social Science Organizations
- Intelligent Flash Solid State Recorder
- Institute of Food Science and Technology
- International Fire Safety Training
- International Food Security Treaty
- International Forum on Semiconductor Technology
- International Fire Service Training Association
- Islamic Foundation for Science, Technology and Development (Jordan)
- Interior Finishing Systems Training Centre (on the job training)
- Involuntary Foreign Service Tour Extension
- Interest-Free Season Ticket Loan (UK job advertisements)
- International Federation of Societies of Toxicologic Pathologists
- Ifugao State University (Ifugao, Philippines)
- Immigrants from the Former Soviet Union (population)
- intelligent Fiber Service Unit (Lancast)
- International Foundation for Spiritual Unfoldment
- Internationaler Fachverband Show und Unterhaltungskunst eV (German: International Association of Show and Entertainment Arts)
- Internet File Select and Upload Dialog
- it.fan.studio-vit (newsgroup)
- Islamic Funeral Services of Virginia, Inc.