uk Global Banking News - 28 March 2013 The International Institute of Finance (IIF) has suggested that the rescue of Cyprus should not be considered as a template for future rescues.
What does IOF stand for?
IOF stands for Institute of Finance (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOF
We have 49 other meanings of IOF in our Acronym Attic
- I'm on Fire! (gaming)
- Imposto Sobre Operacoes Financeiras (Brazil)
- Independent Order of Foresters
- Indian Ordnance Factory (arms producer)
- Indonesian Offroad Federation
- Industries of the Future (various locations)
- Infrared Optical Film
- Initial Operating Facility
- Inspection Observation Finding
- Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Engineering
- Institute of Forestry (Nepal)
- Institute of Fundraising (UK)
- Intelligence and Operations Facility (digital command post)
- Inter Office Facilities
- Interactive Output Facility (US FEMA)
- Interim Operating Facility (US FEMA)
- International Oceanographic Foundation
- International Olympic Federations
- International Operation Forces (gaming clan)
- International Order of Foresters
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "2012 CBN Annual Financial Value Ranking (CFV)" is a survey jointly hosted by China Business News ("CBN") and Institute of Finance and Banking, Chinese Academy of Social Science.
Separately, Asian Institute of Finance board member and Chairman of AmBank Group, Tan Sri Azman Hashim said, "We should also seize the opportunity to enhance Islamic finance and formulate new strategies in facing new challenges.
The first project, in partnership with the Finance Ministry and the Basil Fuleihan Institute of Finance, aims at improving the management of the national system of procurement through strengthening the reform process.
Jeremy Ash asks in his letter (October) if renaming CIMA the Chartered Institute of Finance and Strategic Management would be a step too far.
According to a survey of 167 financial services companies conducted by the Korea Institute of Finance (KIF), banks, securities firms, insurers and other financial firms hired a total of 19,051 new employees in 2006.
In 2002, when Zhou Lianchun is teaching a class on Marxism at the Anhui Institute of Finance and Trade, a student writes up an eight-page denunciation of Zhou for being anti-party and anti-Mao.
As a teenager, Simpson wanted to pursue law, but she got pregnant as a high school senior and instead attended the American Institute of Finance.