Judging from the history of Western developed countries, inward migration flows often reveal the appeal of a nation," the report quoted Zhang Jijiao, of the Institute of Ethnology and Anthropology at the China Academy of Social Sciences, as saying.
What does IEA stand for?
IEA stands for Institute of Ethnology and Anthropology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEA
We have 246 other meanings of IEA in our Acronym Attic
- Information Enterprise Architecture Group (New York Life Insurance Company)
- Information Exchange Agreements
- Information Exchange Annex
- Ingeniero Especialista Aeronáutico (Colombia)
- Initial Environmental Assessment
- Installation Excellence Award (US DoD)
- Institute for Educational Advancement
- Institute for Environmental Assessment, Inc. (est. 1984; various locations)
- Institute of Economic Affairs
- Institute of Educational Assessors
- Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment (various schools)
- Instituto de Estudos Amazonicos E Ambientais (Portuguese: Institute of Amazon and Environmental Studies)
- Institutos Educacionales Asociados (Spanish: Educational institutes Associates; Venezuela)
- Insurance Educational Association
- Integrated Ecosystem Assessment (US NOAA)
- Integrated Electronics Assembly
- Integrated Engineering Assessment
- Integrated Enterprise Application (software)
- Integrated Equipment Assembly (NASA)
- Inter-Enterprise Architecture