May 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Risk Management Solutions (RMS), the world's leading provider of products and services for the management of catastrophe risk, today announced a partnership with the China Earthquake Administration scientific and engineering arm, the Institute of Engineering Mechanics (IEM).
What does IEM stand for?
IEM stands for Institute of Engineering Mechanics (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEM
We have 149 other meanings of IEM in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial End-user Market
- Industrial Engineering and Management (course/program)
- Industrial Entrepreneur Memoranda (India)
- Industry Economic Modeling
- Infinite Energy Magazine
- Information Engineering Methodology
- Initial Estimate of Manpower
- Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
- Installation Equipment Manager/Management
- Institute of Engineering and Management
- Institute of Environmental Medicine (Sweden)
- Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology
- Institution of Engineers, Malaysia
- Instructor Evaluation Matrix
- Integral Equation Method
- Integrated Electronics Module
- Integrated Elevation Model
- Integrated Environmental Management, Inc.
- Integrated Equipment Manager (Boeing Aerospace)
- Integrated ESM Mast