Our 2006 Institute of Employment Studies Welsh Graduates and their Jobs showed that Wales was able to retain highly qualified graduates where it could offer good jobs, and indeed recruit well-qualified graduates from England and elsewhere in similar circumstances.
What does IETS stand for?
IETS stands for Institute of Employment Studies (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IETS
We have 16 other meanings of IETS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Engineering Technology of Ontario (Canada)
- Interagency Environmental Technology Office (Washington, DC)
- Industrial Effluent Treatment Plant
- Innovative Energy Technologies Program (Alberta Energy; Alberta, Canada)
- Integral Environmental Target Plan (Netherlands)
- Interactive Electronic Technical Publication
- International Educators Training Program (Queen's University; Canada)
- Internet Engineering Task Force
- International Emergency Technical Rescue Institute
- Inelastic Electron Tunneling Spectroscopy
- Instituto de Estudos do Trabalho e Sociedade (Portuguese: Institute for the Study of Labor and Society; Brazil)
- Integrated Educational Technology Support
- Interim European Telecommunications Standard (also seen as I-ETS)
- International Embryo Transfer Society
- International Economic, Trade, and Security Policy (US DoD)
- Immediate Exercise Treadmill Testing (cardiology study)
- Initiatives in Educational Transformation Teaching (George Mason University; Virginia)
- Istanbul Elektrik Tünel Tramvay Sirketi
- International Environmental Technology and Training Center
- Impuesto Empresarial a Tasa Única (Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
php This year TJ joins forces with the Institute of Employment Studies to embark on a major piece of research into the future of workplace learning entitled L&D 2020: shaping change in learning.
Now new research from the Institute of Employment Studies says that's dangerous.