Taipei, July 19, 2012 (CENS)--The Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, largely revised downward the forecast for Taiwan's economic growth rate this year to under the 2% mark, reaching only 1.
What does IEAS stand for?
IEAS stands for Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica (Economics research institute in Taiwan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEAS
We have 18 other meanings of IEAS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of East Asian Political Economy
- Institute of Economic Analysis & Prospective Studies (Al Akhawayn University; Morocco)
- Indoor Environmental Air Quality Council (accreditation organization)
- International Exhibitors Association on Radiological Congresses
- International Extramural Associates Research Development Award (US Health and Human Services)
- International Education and Resource Network
- International Education and Resource Network, Trinidad and Tobago
- Intel Emergency Amateur Radio Service (Malaysia)
- In Every Aspect Seen (graphics)
- Institute of East Asian Studies
- Institute of English and American Studies (Hungary)
- International Eurasian Academy of Sciences
- International Exotic Animal Sanctuary, Inc. (Boyd, TX)
- International Experimental Aerospace Society
- Institute of Estate Agents of South Africa (est. 1937; Pinelands, Capetown, South Africa)
- International Education Association of South Africa
- Importers and Exporters Association of Taipei (est. 1947; Taiwan)
- Incessant Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia (cardiology)
- Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand
- International Electoral Assistance Team (United Nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chung-cheng Lin Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica Taiwan, Republic of China Ching-chong Lai Sun Yat-Sen Institute for Social Sciences and Philosophy, Academia Sinica Taiwan, Republic of China 1.