The MOU was inked by Unimas deputy vice-chancellor Prof Dr Peter Songan and Unpar rector Prof Dr Ferdinand in the seventh Cross-University meeting on Borneo-Kalimantan (Kaboka) mutually with Unimas professor and Institute of East Asian studies director Datu Sanib Said and Unpaa s Mandarin Guntur.
What does IEAS stand for?
IEAS stands for Institute of East Asian Studies
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEAS
We have 18 other meanings of IEAS in our Acronym Attic
- International Educational Administration and Policy Analysis (Stanford University)
- Institute of East Asian Political Economy
- Institute of Economic Analysis & Prospective Studies (Al Akhawayn University; Morocco)
- Indoor Environmental Air Quality Council (accreditation organization)
- International Exhibitors Association on Radiological Congresses
- International Extramural Associates Research Development Award (US Health and Human Services)
- International Education and Resource Network
- International Education and Resource Network, Trinidad and Tobago
- Intel Emergency Amateur Radio Service (Malaysia)
- In Every Aspect Seen (graphics)
- Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica (Economics research institute in Taiwan)
- Institute of English and American Studies (Hungary)
- International Eurasian Academy of Sciences
- International Exotic Animal Sanctuary, Inc. (Boyd, TX)
- International Experimental Aerospace Society
- Institute of Estate Agents of South Africa (est. 1937; Pinelands, Capetown, South Africa)
- International Education Association of South Africa
- Importers and Exporters Association of Taipei (est. 1947; Taiwan)
- Incessant Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia (cardiology)
- Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the openingday ceremonies, the BRC medal of excellence was awarded to Jayl Langub, Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of East Asian Studies, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS), for his work on behalf of minority rights and forest conservation and his many contributions to Borneo studies.
Soeya teaches political science and directs the Institute of East Asian Studies at Keio University, Japan.
The Shanghai Institute of East Asian Studies, Zhang
At the same forum, Robert Scalapino, professor at the University of California-Berkeley's Institute of East Asian Studies, said the United States should remain involved in the political and economic affairs of the Asian region.
The following discussion of the PRC's Middle East policy is based upon: John Calabrese, China's Changing Relations with the Middle East (London: Printer Publishers, 1991); Yitzhak Shichor, The Middle East in China's Foreign Policy 1949-1977 (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1979); Yitzhak Shichor, East Wind Over Arabia: Origins and Implications of the Sino-Saudi Missile Deal (Berkeley: Institute of East Asian Studies, 1989).
Earlier assignments as a program manager at The Asia Foundation in San Francisco, The Asia Society in New York, and the Institute of East Asian Studies at Berkeley, have given him wide experience in higher education.
New Institute of East Asian Studies (IEAS) Publications